Welcome to Weaver Commercial Real Estate
Weaver Commercial Real Estate is a company formed in 2004 with old values and community service dedication.
With almost one hundred years of combined real estate knowledge from the Weaver family, Weaver Commercial Real Estate’s roots date back to 1955 in the Lewisville/Flower Mound area. Bill Weaver, the patriarch, created and ran a successful Real Estate Practice from the 1960’s to present day. Ellen Weaver has worked in the appraisal industry in the 80’s, 90’s and 00’s partnering at one of the most successful real estate appraisal shops in Denton County. With family support and knowledge, and in the family tradition, Todd Weaver began his Real Estate career in 1990, and has successfully moved from an “agent” at a “well known” firm to leading Weaver Commercial Real Estate!
Our commitment to our community is not only family oriented, but also, friend and client oriented. Our dedication to values, honesty, and loyalty are a tradition we insist upon.